Tuesday, January 26, 2016

The strange winter

Low temperatures

For the past two days it felt like I'm back home. The chill of winter cutting through my bone has struck the tropical country. Upon further research I found that it's the first time in many years that the temperature had dropped to 16 and lower is some other parts. With this temperature I'm sure the shops must have been very busy selling jackets and scarves. 23 degrees is already cold to Thai people since they are use to 28-35 normally. I'm from a country where it does get cold during the winter. But 16 almost froze me. Guess I'm getting very used to the tropical weather. So all my readers if you are coming to Thailand today or tomorrow make sure you have your warm jacket it is a bit chilly outside. Have a great one....

No comments:

Post a Comment