Thursday, January 21, 2016

Lost at school

1, 2, 3 and two months have passed by like lighting. Been a great journey through the Christmas time in Thailand and then short  after that it was New years and everyone celebrated and partied all over. Fireworks, loud music and a feast. Unfortunately I couldn't enjoy Christmas or New Years as I have planned. Was stuck in bed with a flu. But luckily I felt better during Christmas so I could attend our Christmas party at a friends house. Was ao much fun. I will definitely upload some pictures for all to see. I've been so busy lately with school stuff that I couldn't  post some stuff on my blog regularly. I apologize for that. I will make up for lost time and upload loads of pictures. Thanks for the supporters and positive comments.  I've had a few request about jobs in Thailand as a teacher. I'm always there to help. Hope everyone are having a splendid day.

Niel

No comments:

Post a Comment