Saturday, August 15, 2015

Introduction

Hi everyone

My name is Niel and I am originally from South Africa. i am 26 of age and live in Bangkok, Thailand at the moment. I created this Blog for everyone who always had that dream of working overseas (being an English teacher in a foreign country) and to create yourself a new journey. I have been here for 11 months in Bangkok and i must say it was and always will be my best decision i have ever made. Thailand is a great country, the people are very friendly and polite even if they don't understand you all the time.

With this Blog I want to give other explorers out there the insight and tips i have picked up so far. Here you can ask questions and give some tips and advice (those i left out or forgot to mention).

 PS. I will be posting all my adventures (pictures and some fun stories)

No comments:

Post a Comment