Friday, August 28, 2015

And it's been 1 year

28 August 2015

And it's been 1 year

Can't believe that one year has passed already, it feels like it has been just yesterday when I got off the plane and got hit by the extreme heat of Thailand. But so far I had a great journey, one I  don't want to end. I haven't had the time to travel far and wide but I had seen some great places. Hopefully this holiday I have the opportunity to explore Thailand a bit more and see all the beautiful places Thailand have to offer (which there is plenty of). Just finished my dinner outside my apartment, great outdoor restaurant ( just uploaded a photo of the meal I had, make sure you try their food, they make the best baked spinach and I would recommend their food to anyone ). Thailand is truly an adventure of a life time, great people, great places and  some of the best foods. Since I had been here a year already my family has decided that it's time for me to come visit, so I have set myself a date next year March month I will go home for 2 weeks. One of my friends will be joining me to explore my country so we will be of to South Africa. I also want to thank everyone for the visits to my blog, your comments and advise. Make sure to follow my blog for all my future posts I will make and to keep up to date with my day to day living and adventures. And make sure you share my link, it will help to create a better blog. Have a great evening all. Niel
 
PS. Link is below if you want to share it with someone, and if you want the location of the restaurant leave a comment below.


foreingenglishteacher.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment