Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Missing in action

                                                 Time


Time flies, this saying is so suitable for my lifestyle. Living and working in a very BIG, BUSY city is very time consuming, but can also be very fun. Never running out of things to do is a great way of living. Always want to be busy and do as much as possible when you are in a foreign country. I have been so fortunate the past 3 years to be able to live in such a beautiful country. Learned many things and experienced so much. My journey is slowly coming to an end, but I will never forget YOU. I have decided to go back home early 2018, since I haven't seen my Father and Sibling in nearly 3 years. I have decided to make a post today to tell you in more detail what I've learned and experienced in Thailand.

1. Culture.

I've been to a few other countries and met many people on my travels. Thais most certainly have the kindest hearts of all. Caring, loving and mostly giving. They won't think twice to walk that extra mile for you. What better to ask for in a new friend. Food is definitely the center of all occasions. Families are close with each other, normally they all live in one house ( 2-3 generations).

2.  Nature

Thailand has extremely beautiful beaches all over ( a must go if you plan so). In the past 3 year I did try to go to the beach twice a year. Great way to relax and unwind with you feet in the warm waters. In Thailand there are many Islands to visit so make sure you get to plan your next holiday here.


In the next few hour I'll upload some of my picture of where I have been. Make sure you come have a look. Share with your friends and don't forget to leave a comment. You can also subscribe to my blog and follow me.

PS. I'll be going on holiday soon, 2nd week of April. Going to do some Island hopping. I'll upload many pictures so make sure you come back.

XOXOXO Happy holidays everyone

Niel Malan


No comments:

Post a Comment